Location: Tczew, Poland
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Financial Analyst, you will assist Plant Controller in financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and Profit Plan process. Additionally, this includes compliance with GAAP, SOX and Eaton Policies and Procedures for Tczew Campus. You will develop financial projections for projects, measure actual performance against operating plans and standards.
Your main responsibilities:
- Perform activities critical for month-end process in the Plant.
- Prepare a monthly forecast for a ledger. Provides timely communication to Plant Controller on business issues, providing supporting documentation and alternative courses of action.
- Perform financial analysis as required to support business decisions regarding pricing actions, std cost change, material price variances, strategic provisions.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance to budget / forecast, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operational effectiveness of the business.
- Capital spending projects control.
- Sales price calculations.
- Support Plant Controller in Reporting / Forecasting / Profit Planning process according to WHQ Calendar for the ledger.
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (Master’s degree preferred),
- Minimum 2 years of experience in area of controlling/ accounting/finance,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to communicate well in English and Polish,
- Knowledge of MS Excel,
- Knowledge of Accounting standards,
- Experience with ERP systems,
- Experience with SOX (nice to have).
What we offer to you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Remote work possible 1-2 days per week
- We make ethics and culture matter – You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
- We make your perspectives matter – Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at Eaton, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level.
- We make your aspirations matter – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
- We make your voice matter – we value safety and trust. This is a place where you can speak up and be heard. There’s room here for everyone because we believe that every person matters.
Our recent awards:
- FORTUNE’s 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies list
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 2021 by Ethisphere
- Top 50 Employers List 2020 by Woman Engineer Magazine
- Best Place to work for LGBTQ Equality 2020 by Human Rights Campaign
- Named to 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2020 list for 13th consecutive year by 3BL Media
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens list for 11th consecutive year by Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, Sustained Excellence ranking