Eaton Tczew – Poland
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs?
Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the internal control audit approach, scope, scheduling, and guest validator resourcing.
- Participate in internal control testing validations around the globe for key business processes.
- Perform on-site and off-site control testing using internal control test plans and analytical procedures.
- Partner with the Industrial Sector, Electrical and Corporate segments in identifying best practices and ensuring Eaton policies are being adhered to. Track remediation status and work closely with management to ensure timely remediation of internal control issues.
- Participate in internal control training and communication over the control self-certification process, segregation of duties & access reviews, balance sheet reviews, reconciliation procedures, guest validator training and new site audit preparation.
- Assist in the development and execution of a data analytics auditing program and the creation of tools to enhance continuous monitoring capabilities across Eaton. Perform centralized validation procedures covering key financial balances. Support management of external auditor’s relationship.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- Proficient in operating in a global business environment, utilizing English language.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, finance policy and/or internal control standards.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to anticipate and react to changes.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Travel up to 25%.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- We make ethics and culture matter – You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
- We make your perspectives matter – Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at Eaton, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level.
- We make your aspirations matter – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen